Saturday, June 22, 2024

Silent Longings


                                                          "Silent Longings"



Through the silent echoes of our paths

I refrain from holding you close

Nor do I seek to draw you back

I've no urge to make you the essence of my world 

Yet, what if our destinies intertwined?


I fear, if I let you in, you might flutter away, like a butterfly.

Let the silence convey the words which cannot be uttered

And may I be a quite presence in your world 


I'll love you until the end,

No matter what the future holds.

I don't ask for your love in return,

Only to cherish you from afar 


-Subiksha Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet Love

  Bittersweet Love  Through the maze of emotions, I pursue, I might care for you if I get close to you. I might frustate you if I fall for y...